[Iabs-talk] bakers square fundraiser flyer for chicago

David Meyer datemeyer at mysero.net
Tue Jun 5 23:12:39 UTC 2018

bakers
square
RESTAURANT c BAKERY     RAISING FORKS FOR 111
V       100NATI 20%
To benefit the organization listed below, please present this flyer to
the cashier at time of purchase.

The Works Burger
A Bakers Square Fundraiser to Benefit:
Date & Time
Bakers Square

111111 11111 1111111E1E11E11 1 1111 0E11111111E 11E111 1111 11111111111
10083027051222  Get a bigger piece of the pie. Visit
BakersSquare.com/SweetReturns to find out how you can raise money for
your organization with our Sweet Returns' fundraising program.
CONNECT WITH US

Flyer distribution on Bakers Square property is prohibited and will
result in the forfeiture of your organization's entire donation. Not
valid and cannot be combined with other coupons and discounts. Gift
card purchases do not qualify for donation.        BakersSquare.com
BSQ FF 10 16

bakers
square
RESTAURANT c BAKERY     RAISING FORKS FOR if
rum     DP" ft" 20%
To benefit the organization listed below, please present this flyer to
the cashier at time of purchase.
Date & Time
Bakers Square
The Works Burger
A Bakers Square Fundraiser to Benefit:
CONNECT   (c70,
WITH US
Get a bigger piece of the pie. Visit BakersSquare.com/SweetReturns to
find out how you can raise money for your organization with our Sweet
Returns' fundraising program.
111111 11111 I 111111E1111 Ell 1 1111 0E111111 1E11E1E11111111 11E1 1111111
10083027051222