[Iabs-talk] Watch "Linking Your Bank Account with Square" on YouTube

Robert Hansen hansen.robert70 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 20:05:44 UTC 2018

https://youtu.be/oZL1dFYzS78

Good afternoon Chicago people in other Illinois Federation people. I was
making the rounds today at the chapter meeting and Nick Robertson brought
up an interesting point. I was collecting cash from everyone and Nick
Robertson suggested that we look into using Square to electronically
collect payments from people that don't have cash. He specifically said for
Millennials that don't have cash. I actually did come back and ask him
about that and I asked you what are the transaction fees for using this
service. Something to look into. Maybe we might get extra money from people
that usually don't bring cash. It's a thought it's something around. I know
that the chapter website has a donate button but it's something to think
about. And it's called Square.

Sincerely
Robert A. Hansen
hansen.robert70 at gmail.com