[Iabs-talk] Social Gathering in State Presidents Room during convention

davant1958 at gmail.com davant1958 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 02:15:09 UTC 2018

Hello all,

As we did last year, I am arranging a meet and greet in my room. The date
and time is Tuesday, July 3, 2018 between 9 pm to 11 pm. We will have light
snacks and adult beverages. The cost is $10. Please give your money to Patti
Chang as she has graciously agreed to do our shopping. I would appreciate it
if you could RSVP to me by June 28, 2018 so I can let Patti know how much to
buy. My e-mail address is davant1958 at gmail.com.

I currently do not know how many people are registered from Illinois, but if
you know of someone from  our State, please let them know as well. I hope to
see all of you there.

Denise R. Avant, President

(773)-991-8050

Live the life you want.