[Iabs-talk] President Riccobono's notebook

davant1958 at gmail.com davant1958 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 00:16:24 UTC 2018

Hello all,

I am sharing a couple of passages from President Riccobono's Notebook.

2017 Annual Report Is Now Available:
Our 2017 annual report <https://nfb.org/annual-report>  is now available
online as an accessible PDF in a shorter, more engaging format. It features
lots of highlights about important programs, stories, quotes, and photos.
Please share the link nfb.org/annual-report
<http://www.nfb.org/annual-report>  with local members, donors, and others
who might enjoy it. Share any feedback with communicationsteam at nfb.org
<mailto:communicationsteam at nfb.org> .

Portrait Studio at Convention:
This year we have a new backdrop for our portrait studio. We would like to
get current photos of all board members and state and chapter leaders in
front of it for 2018. These photos will be used on our new website, in the
Braille Monitor, etc., and can make great profile photos anywhere you need
one. Anyone is welcome to take advantage of this opportunity, but we are
requesting leaders make it a priority. Please plan to drop by the portrait
studio at one of the following times to have your photo taken:

July 3 Seminar Day: Portrait Studio Open: 10:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
July 5 Board Meeting Day: Portrait Studio Open: 8:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
July 6 Opening Session: Portrait Studio Open: One hour before general
session starts.
July 8 Banquet Day: Portrait Studio Open: One hour before banquet.

Denise R. Avant, President

(773)-991-8050

Live the life you want.

For more information about NFBI,