[Iabs-talk] NFB Convention In Orlando

davant1958 at gmail.com davant1958 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 11:19:54 UTC 2018

Hello everyone,

Convention is 8 days away. For those of you who are attending, I just wanted
to take the time to welcome all of you, and I hope you have a wonderful
convention. The convention starts on July 3, and ends with our banquet on
July 8. Please remember to pick up your registration packet or register if
you have not already done so.

I hope you will join us during many of our activities.

On July 3, from 9:00 pm to 11:00 pm, we will have a meet and greet in my
room. The cost is $10, which goes toward the purchase of refreshments. If
you wish to attend, please RSVP to me by June 28 at davant1958 at gmail.com
<mailto:davant1958 at gmail.com>  or text me at (773)-991-8050. Since Patti
Chang, who is our treasurer is doing the grocery shopping, please give her
your money. Her e-mail address is

pattischang at gmail.com <mailto:pattischang at gmail.com> .

We will have our state caucus on July 5, 2018 from 7:30 am to 8:30 am in
Wekiwa 8. During this time, we will have an opportunity to discuss the
convention activities as well as what went on during resolutions. If you
wish to sit with the Illinois affiliate during the banquet, please give your
banquet ticket that you picked up during registration to Francisco Chang, so
he can exchange it for the actual ticket.

I hope you will also join us during our general sessions, which starts on
July 6 and ends on July 8.

You can download a copy of the convention agenda by going to
www.nfb.org/convention <http://www.nfb.org/convention> .

If you have concerns, you may reach me at (773)-991-8050.

Have a wonderful convention!

Denise R. Avant, President

(773)-991-8050

Live the life you want.