[Iabs-talk] Reminder - Midwest Student Spring Seminar Call

denise Avant davant1958 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 13:48:23 UTC 2018

Hello everyone,

This is just a friendly reminder that there will be a Midwest Student Spring
seminar call on Tuesday, March 13, 2018, at 9 pm eastern,  8 pm central. The
call in number is 712-770-5197 <tel:(712)%20770-5197>  The code  is 65669.

Last week, we accomplished a lot, including picking moderators for panel
discussions and adding people to break out sessions.

 We are closed to finalizing the agenda, and it should be finalized to go
out to the websites.  I expect it to be a great seminar.

But, we must discuss how to get out the word for the seminar among all of
the Midwest affiliates.

We must also discuss how we should take registration and payment. I strongly
suggest that registration and payment be done online on the NABS website,
and not at the door. If we do it at the door, it will only cause confusion
and long lines.

I hope to see all of you on Tuesday night.

Thanks for all you do.

Denise R. Avant, President

Live the life you want.

For more information about NFBI,