[Iabs-talk] Out of Contact

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Fri Mar 16 20:00:01 UTC 2018

Hi,

As many of you already know, I am leaving tomorrow to travel for a week in
Cuba. I will return on March 25. I do not expect to have much access to the
internet while I am away. Verizon tells me that I will be able to send and
receive text messages and phone calls, but service will be uneven at best.
While I'm out of the country, Dave Meyer has graciously agreed to handle any
questions regarding the NFBI scholarship and internship programs. I have set
up an "Out of Office" message to this effect, but in case it doesn't work as
planned, please share this information with anyone who needs to know.

Dave Meyer can be reached at datemeyer at mysero.net
<mailto:datemeyer at mysero.net> , and his phone number is 708-209-1767. Dave,
thanks in advance for all your help!

Debbie S.