[Iabs-talk] chicago minutes march 2018

Patti Chang pattischang at gmail.com
Mon May 7 12:41:21 UTC 2018

I have one correction.
In te section on animals in the airport, it should say that blind travelers may  well be stranded without the form. It is not that their service animals will be taken away. Thanks. So much for preparing these.

Patti Chang Esq.
Treasurer
(773) 307-6440
www.nfbofillinois.org

Find us on twitter: “NFBI”
Search for “National Federation of the Blind of Illinois” on facebook.