[Iabs-talk] Marrakesh Treaty Implementation Act S2559 - Follow-up

davant1958 at gmail.com davant1958 at gmail.com
Mon May 7 14:51:41 UTC 2018

Hello all,
I called Senator Durbin's office (202)-224-2152, and asked that he support S2559. I was told by Chase that my message would be passed along to Senator Durbin.
I then called Senator Duckworth, (202)-224-2854, and requested her support for S2559. I spoke with Shanise, who said the message would be passed along.
Please call our senators and ask them to support the Marrakesh Implementation Act.
Thanks everyone.

 Denise R. Avant, President
(773)-991-8050
Live the life you want.