[Iabs-talk] Graduation

Michal Nowicki mnowicki4 at icloud.com
Sun May 13 19:36:31 UTC 2018

Hello Federation Family,

I wanted to let you all know that yesterday I graduated from the University of Illinois College of Law with a Juris Doctorate degree. Both the campus-wide commencement ceremony and the law convocation were fantastic!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for your support in my long journey through higher education. I would like to especially thank Steve Hastalis for having been an excellent friend and mentor from the first day I came in contact with the Federation in the Spring of 2009. Steve, thanks to you, I have come to view mass transit not as a tool for getting from point A to point B, but as a way of life and a symbol of independence. I would also like to thank the NFBI Scholarship Committee for helping me finance my undergraduate degree through three scholarships. Without that degree, I would not be eligible to study law.

I look forward to seeing many of you at the June Chicago Chapter meeting.

Warm Wishes,

Michal

Sent from Mail for Windows 10