[Iabs-talk] [il-talk] Graduation

Michal Nowicki mnowicki4 at icloud.com
Tue May 15 02:59:08 UTC 2018

Thank you, everyone, for your kind words and wishes. Tomorrow I am beginning the next chapter of my legal career: preparing for the Illinois bar exam. I have been approved for all accommodations I requested, so while the exam will undoubtedly be difficult, I expect everything will run smoothly.

Michal

Sent from Mail for Windows 10