[Iabs-talk] announcement about a focus group

David Meyer datemeyer at mysero.net
Fri May 25 15:15:50 UTC 2018

Hello Everyone,

Mary Abramson sent me a message about a focus group on Humanware
products. Please see below.

Hi,

Just wanted to invite you to a HumanWare focus group at the Lighthouse
on Friday, June 22 from 9:00 to 12:00.  They would like you to test the
blindness products and give them feedback about future development.
People with low vision are also invited to attend if interested in
these kinds of products. If you would like to participate, they will
have a gift card for you.  Please send me your preferred email address
so that the Lighthouse Adaptive Technology department can send you a
reminder/RSVP closer to the date of the focus group.  Please pass this
on to anyone who might be interested. Thank you.

Mary Abramson
Mmba27 at att.net