[Iabs-talk] National Scholarship Program

davant1958 at gmail.com davant1958 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 03:10:23 UTC 2018

Hello everyone,

The following information was taken from President Riccobono' s notebook.
Please note that NFB of Illinois has a state scholarship program as well.
Blind college students can and should apply for both. You can find out more
information about the NFBI Scholarship Program at www.nfbofillinois.org
<http://www.nfbofillinois.org> .

Meanwhile, here is the information about the national program:

Scholarship Application Now Available:
Every year through our scholarship program, we award more than $120,000 to
blind scholars from throughout the United States in recognition of their
achievements and professional aspirations. The scholarship application
period opened on November 1 and runs through March 31, 2019. To learn more
and to apply, please visit our new scholarship webpage at
https://nfb.org/scholarships.

Denise R. Avant, President

(773)-991-8050

Live the life you want.