[Iabs-talk] NFBI State Board meeting, September 24, 2018 7 pm

davant1958 at gmail.com davant1958 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 15:22:05 UTC 2018

Hello everyone,

Our state convention is quickly approaching. But we will have one final
state board meeting before the state convention.

It will be on Monday, September 24, 2018 at 7 pm. The call in number is
(641)-715-3273 and the code is 6324. All are welcome to call in. Please
reach out to some of our members who do not have e-mail to let them know of
the meeting time.

We do have a few left over items from the State face-to-face board meeting.
One of them is where we will hold our 2019 State convention. Any member can
make a suggestion. However, please be prepared to call and visit the hotel
to make sure our convention needs can be met. Patti or I can provide you
with our contract and BEOS so you know what to look for and so that you can
present them to the hotel.

I do want to thank Jemal Powell for his efforts with finding state
convention sites. But this is something all of our members can participate
in. And yes, we are interested in holding the convention around the state as
long as it is convenient for our members to travel to and from, and to get
to the hotel.

Denise R. Avant, President

(773)-991-8050

Live the life you want.