[Iabs-talk] convention hotel rooms are running out

Patti Chang pattischang at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 16:05:28 UTC 2018

I suggest that you all make your hotel room reservations on Monday or
Tuesday. I just expanded our block by 10 rooms but we already have 40 rooms
booked for Friday and Saturday nights. That expansion may not be in the
computer until Monday but anyone still wanting a room will want to act fast.
For more info on convention, you can visit our convention page at
www.nfbofillinois.org.

Thanks

Patti Chang

National Federation of the Blind of Illinois, Teasurer

773-307-6440

pattischang at gmail.com