[Iabs-talk] FW: finding your representative or senator

davant1958 at gmail.com davant1958 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 01:55:26 UTC 2018

Hello everyone,

If you need to locate your legislator regarding the pilot merger call in,
see the below e-mail from David Meyer. I want to thank Dave for locating the
committee members who serve in the state House and Senate  as it relates to
blindness services, and for his efforts in putting the below information
together.

Denise R. Avant, President

(773)-991-8050

Live the life you want.