[Iabs-talk] support the white sox and the chicago chapter

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 13 13:55:37 UTC 2019

Hello Everyone,

If you saw the game last night between the Sox and the New York Yankees, you
know that it could be the start of something big. And so it is with that
mindset, I am asking everyone to support the National Federation of the
Blind of Illinois Chicago Chapter and the White Sox. How can you do this?
The answer is quite simple. Buy a ticket for the Sox game on August 10 when
they take on the Oakland A's. Better yet, try to sell tickets to your
friends, neighbors and family. Tickets for this event are $30 each.

What do you get for this event? You get the game mentioned above, the chance
to enjoy a beautiful evening outdoors, some of the best food the major
leagues have to offer, and finally, a chance to support the Chicago Chapter.

Please place your ticket orders with David Meyer by May 12, the day after
the May Chicago Chapter meeting. He will place the ticket order following
this date. Please do not attempt to place an order after May 12, as we will
not be able to purchase additional tickets after that date.

You may place your order by calling 708-606-7091 or by emailing
datemeyer at sbcglobal.net.

David Meyer, NFB of Illinois

Coordinator and Channel Administrator, NFB-NewsLine