[Iabs-talk] washington seminar fact sheets on newsline

David Meyer datemeyer at mysero.net
Sat Jan 5 12:34:23 UTC 2019

Hello everyone,

The 2019 Washington Seminar fact sheets are now available on NewsLine.
They are in their own section within the NFB of Illinois subchannel
within "your states information channel." Those who are attending
Washington seminar may use NewsLine to study these vact sheets.
Finally, once we return from Washington, many of us will be going on
congressional appointments. If you are one of those who will do a
congressional appointment, please take this opportunity to study the
fact sheets so that you are well prepared for your appointment. If you
take the time to prepare, congressional appointments are not scarey. In
fact, it is likely that you will know more about the issues you will
discuss than the congressman/woman you will be speaking to.

. Thanks to all of you, Illinois did a great job getting support for
our initiatives in the previous congress. it is only a slight stretch
for us to have 100% support for our initiatives in this congress. We
can do it, so long as we all do our part. Happy politicing everyone.