[IABS-Talk] bowling with the weekenders

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 4 16:10:15 UTC 2019

Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to let you all know of another bowling event. This outing will
be with the Weekenders, a social group under the auspicis of Horizons for
the Blind.

The date for this outing is Saturday, July 20, and the place is Timber
Lanes, 1851 West Irving Park Road, Chicago. The cost for this event is $10
plus a yet to be determined charge for pizza. The original $10 charge
entitles one to two games of bowling plus shoes. If you wish to attend this
event, please let me know off list. My e-mail address is
datemeyer at sbcglobal.net.

So that I might notify the bowling alley with an accurate count, I am asking
that you let me know no later than July 15.

The weekenders did this event last year, with many of them telling me it was
one of their favorite events. Timber Lanes features a comfortable air
conditioned environment with adult beverages at reasonable prices. Hope some
of you can mekt it.

David Meyer, NFB of Illinois

Coordinator and Channel Administrator, NFB-NewsLine

Chicago Chapter President