[IABS-Talk] [IL-Talk] Back from Convention

Robert Hansen hansen.robert70 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 15:26:32 UTC 2019

This is my first convention and probably over 20 years. I really felt like
I had gotten a lot from it. I caught up with a lot of what happens at a
convention. I attended the rookie Roundup just so I can learn how to do it
again. I talked to a few people. I got to be a service to Pat and Dale from
South Carolina. It was good to see them and assist them. I got them to and
from the sessions and anywhere else they wanted to go. It was also good to
just travel to a new place. It was fun and and I really enjoyed the hotel.
And all-around I had a good time. I learned a lot.

Sincerely
Robert A. Hansen
hansen.robert70 at gmail.com
Robert A. Hansen