[IABS-Talk] Face-to-Face NFBI board meeting, August 17, 2019

davant1958 at gmail.com davant1958 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 14:33:03 UTC 2019

Hello everyone,

The face-to-face board meeting will be held on August 17, 2019 at 10:00 am
EST to 3:30 Est. Many of our board members will be visiting our national
center in Baltimore from August 15-18. But we will still have our board
meeting that Saturday, August 17, 2019. You can join the meeting by calling
605-313-4819, and the Code is 6324.

An agenda will follow in the upcoming weeks.

If there is something you wish to have added to the agenda, please send it
to me by August 5. Thank you.

Denise R. Avant, Esq.

President,

773-991-8050