[Iabs-talk] Federal Legislation alert-Transformation to Competitive Employment Act

Marilyn Green marilynvgreen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 17:49:28 UTC 2019

Greetings federationists,

I am pleased to report that the House of Representatives and the
Senate will be in recess for the week of March 18-22. That will be an
awesome opportunity for us to meet our legislators in district and
educate them about the low expectations that section 14c of the Fair
Labor Standards Act imposes on people with disabilities. Until our
voices are heard, 14c will continue to be a thorn in the sides of
disabled people nationwide.

If you need assistance in understanding the Transformation to
Competitive Employment Act or want to know how to request an
appointment with your federal legislators, please reach out to me off
list.

Marilyn Green