[Iabs-talk] prime your pallats for pizza and other things

David Meyer datemeyer at mysero.net
Mon Mar 25 17:05:47 UTC 2019

There is no admission. All you need to do is eat drink and be merry.
The more you consume, the more the Chicago Chapter gets. I will have
flyers available from approximately 11:30 A.M. to about 7:00 P.M. It is
possible that Beggars may also have flyers to pass out to customers if
they choose to do so. just place your order, turn in a flyer and we
will receive 20% of your bill excluding tax and gratuity. Hope this helps.