[Iabs-talk] Federal Legislation update-Access Technology

Marilyn Green marilynvgreen at gmail.com
Thu May 2 17:41:54 UTC 2019

Greetings fellow federationists,

Members of the National Federation of the Blind of Illinois have reason to celebrate...Senator Tammy Duckworth has renewed her co-sponsorship of S. 815, Access Technology Affordability Act. Thank you messages have been posted to our social media and sent to her staff on behalf of our affiliate but feel free to make your voices heard in saying a heartfelt thank you to our Illinois senator, who is supporting our endeavor to remove artificial barriers to employment and education for blind residents of Illinois.

Thanks for all that you do to build our organization...

Marilyn Green
Federal Legislation Chair