[Iabs-talk] Storytelling Event, Monday, May 6

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Fri May 3 03:31:00 UTC 2019

Dear Federation Family,

Below is a notice about a live storytelling event in which I will
participate at Chicago Dramatists Theater, 1105 W. Chicago, at 7:30 PM on
Monday, May 6. Admission is free, and all are welcome. Storytelling is a
great way for us to tell the public the truth about our lives as blind
people and to show that we can live the lives we want!

*     Live Storytelling Chicago Style: Join us on Monday, May 6th for a
unique evening of storytelling as members of the Spring Class of 2019 tell
their tales. This class of amazing individuals put a new spin on an art form
as old as civilization. It's a spoken-word performance, each artist uses the
5-10 minute format of popular live storytelling events. The event is free,
and doors open at 7:15 pm at the Russ Tutterow Theater, 1105 West Chicago
Ave. Performances start at 7:30 and end at 9 p.m. Register at
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001W_AK4wbnvftVVQLCGtERrbFCHL1Js0hmmOKo06bE23aY
m1syCbUqaVo-EHyEvH6lJakOivPQhg-UTxgbJRCuQahgGiSn4a4exf62TvNSnmiydqQuXcspkO0Z
XTjeJrhGkhsYHcACheEWnruJX9xrrKaJs0rj8iu7a1Wa9xqdNfSEeVF9IkWAzg==&c=LmtelXKS9
Tg7sg8chWkLRyLORxD2Kjkx6PQ-XU-LA_kZMoUJhsTfKg==&ch=xwXrJrNOuPmF0CGoJAD3cRrU2
P__FzZfrX-Sexe3roiSH_LtG1K5Bw==>
https://www.chicagodramatists.org/event-3386687

---