[Iabs-talk] have some fun, raise some funds

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 3 13:15:25 UTC 2019

Hello Everyone,

The month of June will bring a fundraiser which will take us where we have
never gone before. What might that be? Bowling! Nothing new about that,
right?

Well, think again. Our three games of bowling will feature a variety of ways
to bowl that I am certain most of us have never considered. What might they
be? You can find the answer to this question by taking part. The date for
this fundraiser is June 29 and the place is the Fireside Lanes, 2646 West
Fullerton Avenue, Chicago. The cost for this event is $40 for bowlers and
$20 for non-bowlers. The event will take place from 6:00-9:00 P.M. This
fundraiser should guarantee at least a couple of laughs for everyone who
takes part. A good time will be had by all.

In order to be a part of this grand experience, you must be there. You can
make your reservations with Marilyn Green either via e-mail at
marilynvgreen at gmail.com or you may text her at 312-343-8396. If you choose
to text, please state who you are as well as who you are noting in your
reservation.

Come one and all, let's have some fun as we raise some funds.

David Meyer, NFB of Illinois

Coordinator and Channel Administrator, NFB-NewsLine

Chicago Chapter President