[Iabs-talk] FW: 1 week until the BSA quarterly dog guide meeting- 5/14/19

davant1958 at gmail.com davant1958 at gmail.com
Tue May 7 13:48:49 UTC 2019

Denise R. Avant, Esq.

President,

773-991-8050

Live the life you want.

For more information about NFBI,

Go to www.nfbofillinois.org

From: Pamela Berman <pberman at blindserviceassociation.org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 7, 2019 8:20 AM
To: Pam Berman <pberman at blindserviceassociation.org>
Subject: 1 week until the BSA quarterly dog guide meeting- 5/14/19

It's time for the meeting of the quarterly Guide Dog group at Blind Service
Association. We'll be meeting Tuesday, May 14, from 5:30pm to 7pm at BSA (16
N. Wabash, suite 1050, Chicago).

More than 28 years have passed since the implementation of the ADA and there
are still areas which continue to raise questions and cause confusion. One
such area relates to Service Animals.

Peter Berg, of the Great Lakes ADA Center, will be our guest speaker. Pete
has been conducting training on various aspects of the ADA since 2000 and is
very well versed! This meeting will explore the rules governing service
animals in a variety of settings including but not limited to the workplace;
education; healthcare; business, public spaces; hospitality and travel
venues and places of recreation. Bring your questions and thoughts!

Everyone is welcome regardless of what school your dog is from, or if you're
just in the "considering a dog guide stage"..smile.

To RSVP reply to this email, call Pam Berman 773-671-6624 or BSA at
312-236-0808.

BSA

16 N. Wabash, 10th floor

This will be a great meeting and we're looking forward to seeing you there.

Sincerely,

Pam Berman & Gumbo

Pam Berman
Dog Guide Group Facilitator