[Iabs-talk] Battery Chargers

davant1958 at gmail.com davant1958 at gmail.com
Tue May 7 15:24:48 UTC 2019

Hello all,

We have a few more battery chargers for sale. If we all work at this, we can
be done by the end of national convention. I am asking those of you who are
attending national convention, leaders on our affiliate board and chapters,
and members in our chapters  to take three chargers to sell at $30 each. You
will be responsible for the chargers you take. Also, please turn over all
funds to Patti Chang our treasurer as soon as possible. Proceeds from our
sales items go to support the affiliate in many many ways. I will have a few
at the Chicago chapter meeting. So, please take and sell them! Patti will
have the rest at the national convention.

Thank you in advance.

Denise R. Avant, Esq.

President,

773-991-8050