[Iabs-talk] bowling anyone?

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 13 15:26:20 UTC 2019

Hello Everyone,

Looking for a unique evening of fun, the sound of crashing pins, the
possible chance to bet a friend on an adult beverage, et cetra? The Chicago
chapter has something in store for you.

We are Bowling!

When? Saturday, June 29, 6:900-9:00 P.M.

Where? Fireside Lanes, 2646 West Fullerton avenue in Chicago.

Why?To raise funds for the Chicago Chapter, to have a good time, and yes, to
engage in the experience of a lifetime. I promise you, the third game will
truly be unforgettable.

If you plan to attend, please email Marilyn Green at
marilynvgreen at gmail.com. You may also call her at 312-343-8396.

As we will be having a fundraising committee meeting on Thursday, it would
be ideal if you could let her know before then.

I promise you a good time. That can only happen howevber, if you come. About
that infamous third bame? All I can say is you don't want to miss it.

David Meyer, NFB of Illinois

Coordinator and Channel Administrator, NFB-NewsLine

Chicago Chapter President