[Iabs-talk] FW: NEW SIGNED BUS STOPS ON DODGE AVE. IN EVANSTON

Robert Hansen hansen.robert70 at gmail.com
Thu May 30 02:53:55 UTC 2019

Thanks for passing this along. This is actually a bus route that I do
frequently use. I do like to Oakton and Dodge stop a lot but they took out
the Dodge and Seward stop which I do like. That's Street does have a jog in
it so I could see why they took that one out. And anyway Oakton and Dodge
already has a stop. But it's good that people are using this bus route. I
do notice at certain times that this bus route does getting very crowded.
It doesn't run that often maybe every 20 minutes or 30 minutes during
off-peak hours. But people do ride this bus route. It's can be very busy.

Sincerely
Robert A. Hansen
hansen.robert70 at gmail.com
Robert A. Hansen