[IABS-Talk] Next NFBI Advocacy Committee Meeting

Michal Nowicki mnowicki4 at iCloud.com
Sat Nov 2 18:34:15 UTC 2019

Hi Everyone,

The next NFBI Advocacy Committee meeting will take place this Thursday, November 7 at 7:00 PM. We will use our regular conference line: 605-313-4819, code NFBI (6324), 605-313-4819,,6324 for one-touch mobile users. All are welcome. If you are not on the committee, but wish to attend and would like me to send you a calendar invitation, please let me know off-list at mnowicki4 at iCloud.com. Thank you for all you do.

Michal

Sent from Mail for Windows 10