[IABS-Talk] Federal Legislation update-HR 2086, Access Technology Affordability Act

Marilyn Green marilynvgreen at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 18:47:56 UTC 2019

Greetings fellow federationists,

I am happy to report that Rep. Darrin LaHood has agreed to renew his co-sponsorship of HR 2086, Access Technology Affordability Act. A message will go up on our social media pages soon to show our appreciation but if you live or work in the district, personally reach out to the Congressman to tell him that his support will improve your access to information.

Please reach out if you need contact information for the Congressman in his Illinois or DC office or if you would like to send an e-mail.

Thanks for all that you do to build our organization.

Marilyn Green