[IABS-Talk] auction items needed

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 26 18:48:57 UTC 2019

Hello Chicago Chapter members,

It is hard to believe, but we have already begun the shopping season for
Christmas. And though there are many great places to shop, there is none
better than the Chicago Chapter Christmas auction, provided that there is a
wide variety of items to choose from.

In past years, we have featured everything from shoe trees to travel
lessons, breads to books, scannors to packages of intimacy which boardered
on scandal, jewelry to adult grape juice, and from music to sports
memorabilia. The possibilities for available gifts are endless, but only if
you contribute from your stash of goods in order to make it possible.

I hope to send out announcements on some wonderful items prior to the
auction. So please, if you know what you are contributing, please send an
e-mail describing your donation to me at datemeyer at sbcglobal.net.

Remember, if we raise enough in the way of funds, there will be an
additional $1,000 available for Chicago Chapter members going to Washington
Seminar.

Let's make this auction one of our best. We have the auctioneers available
to make it happen. All we need now is gorgeous gifts and wide open wallets
that need to be lightened in order to become manageable.

David Meyer, NFB of Illinois

Coordinator and Channel Administrator, NFB-NewsLine

Chicago Chapter President