[IABS-Talk] FW: [New post] FSCast 182, NFB president Mark Riccobono, and ACB president Dan Spoone on coping with COVID-19

Michal Nowicki mnowicki4 at iCloud.com
Sat Apr 4 19:05:31 UTC 2020

President Riccobono is on this episode.

Michal

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Freedom Scientific Blog
Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2020 4:28 PM
To: mnowicki4 at icloud.com
Subject: [New post] FSCast 182, NFB president Mark Riccobono,and ACB president Dan Spoone on coping with COVID-19

FSCast posted: " On FSCast 182, we focus on coping with COVID-19. NFB president Mark Riccobono, and ACB president Dan Spoone discuss what these advocacy organizations are doing to help. Richard Tapping talks about product offers for students and employees now at home, an"

New post on Freedom Scientific Blog

FSCast 182, NFB president Mark Riccobono, and ACB president Dan Spoone on coping with COVID-19
by FSCast
On FSCast 182, we focus on coping with COVID-19. NFB
president Mark Riccobono, and ACB president Dan Spoone discuss what these
advocacy organizations are doing to help. Richard Tapping talks about product
offers for students and employees now at home, and Rachel Buchanan lets us know
about special training opportunities.
Activate this
link to listen or right-click to download.
You can also read
the transcript.
FSCast | March 31, 2020 at 5:22 pm | Categories: FSCast | URL: https://wp.me/p94NCs-be
Comment
   See all comments

Unsubscribe to no longer receive posts from Freedom Scientific Blog.
Change your email settings at Manage Subscriptions.
https://blog.freedomscientific.com/fscast-182-nfb-president-mark-riccobono-and-acb-president-dan-spoone-on-coping-with-covid-19/