[IABS-Talk] Next NFBI State Board Meeting, April 15, 2020

davant1958 at gmail.com davant1958 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 14:28:49 UTC 2020

Hello all,

Our next NFBI state board meeting will be April 15, 2020 from 4 pm to 6 pm.
Please note the time. All are welcome to call in. We will be using the Zoom
platform, and the call in information will be sent to the list. Note, the
Zoom platform has a phone option as well as using aps on your computer or
smartphone. So do not worry if you don't know how to call in using the
computer. The agenda will also follow soon. Thanks.

Denise R. Avant, Esq.

President,

773-991-8050

Live the life you want.