[IABS-Talk] WGN Radio Appearance Tonight

davant1958 at gmail.com davant1958 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 17:48:37 UTC 2020

Hello all,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be on WGN Radio, 720 AM,  the
Rollye James show tonight. The time is approximately 8:15 CST to 9:00 pm. We
will be talking about access to voting for blind people in Illinois and
other issues. I actually want to discuss the GAIN Act, sponsored by Rep.
Schakowsky and ATAA, as these are critical pieces of legislation in times of
COVID-19.

Denise R. Avant, Esq.

President,

773-991-8050