[IABS-Talk] National Representative for the 2020 NFBI State convention

davant1958 at gmail.com davant1958 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 14:54:49 UTC 2020

Hello all,

I am pleased to announce that President Riccobono has appointed Pam Allen of
Louisiana to be our national representative for our upcoming convention. For
those of you who do not know, Pam is the Chairperson and 1st Vice President
of the Board of Directors of the National Federation of the Blind. She also
heads the Louisiana Center for the Blind, one of our three blindness
training centers. She is a great leader and mentor and a wonderful person. I
am looking forward to having her as our national representative.

Denise R. Avant, Esq.

President,

773-991-8050

Live the life you want.