[IABS-Talk] NFBI Resolutions Committee Meeting

Michal Nowicki mnowicki4 at iCloud.com
Fri Aug 14 23:03:39 UTC 2020

Hi Everyone,

This year’s NFBI resolutions committee will have its first meeting this Tuesday, September 18 at 7:00 PM. This is your opportunity to submit ideas for resolutions that will be considered at our state convention Halloween weekend. These resolutions, if adopted, will become official policy of the National Federation of the Blind of Illinois.

You don’t want to miss this opportunity! Please contact Dustin Cather or me if you have any questions.

Thanks for all you do.

Michal

NFB OF ILLINOIS, DENISE AVANT, PRESIDENT is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/4276313127?pwd=YkVXelNLWVQrK0FpWTk4SUJnZWFDZz09

Meeting ID: 427 631 3127
Passcode: 6324
One tap mobile
+16468769923,,4276313127#,,,,,,0#,,6324# US (New York)
+16699006833,,4276313127#,,,,,,0#,,6324# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location
        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)