[IABS-Talk] Want to Donate Braille Books for Children And Adults

davant1958 at gmail.com davant1958 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 15:08:56 UTC 2020

Braille Books:

You may occasionally be asked whether the Federation has use for Braille
books. As you know, we host a Braille book fair, sponsored by the American
Action Fund for Blind Children and Adults, at convention each year-at least
at our in-person conventions. While we gladly accept Braille book donations
for the fair, the needs are specific. Books should be in good condition and
titles that an adult or child would enjoy reading. We do not typically
accept textbooks or magazines. Anyone donating more than a title or two
should send a list of available titles to Melissa Riccobono at
melissa at actionfund.org <mailto:melissa at actionfund.org>  before shipping
anything to the Jernigan Institute. Those who would still like to share
titles that may not be suitable for the book fair can create an account on
ShareBraille (https://www.sharebraille.org) and post any available titles.

Denise R. Avant, Esq.

President,

773-991-8050