[IABS-Talk] NFB of Illinois Call for Resolutions

Dustin Cather cather.dustin at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 14:23:50 UTC 2020

Greetings Fellow Federationists!

The National Federation of the Blind of Illinois resolutions committee is
asking for your participation in the process of submitting resolutions for
review by the NFBI resolution committee.

As you may know, resolutions play a vital role in shaping the policy that
the National Federation of the Blind of Illinois adheres to. The committee
invites all members of our affiliate to submit resolutions to be reviewed
by our committee.

A couple of notes, please submit all drafts in a Word document using 12
point font and Calibri text.

Please follow the same format established by our national office. Below you
will find a link to the resolutions adopted at our 2020 National Convention.

LINK:
https://www.nfb.org/resources/speeches-and-reports/resolutions/2020-resolutions

All drafts of resolutions need to be submitted by end of day on September
10th, 2020 to the NFBI resolution committee chair Michal Nowicki at
mnowicki4 at iCloud.com  and to Dustin Cather (co-chair) at
cather.dustin at gmail.com.

Please contact either Michal or Dustin if you have any questions.

We look forward to your submissions! Let's go build the National Federation
of the Blind!

Best,

Dustin Cather

NFBI Board Member