[IABS-Talk] First diversity and inclusion committee meeting reminder

Sara Luna sol.sky.luna at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 22:34:26 UTC 2020

 Hello everyone,
This is a  reminder that the diversity and inclusion committee will be having our first meeting   tomorrow  Monday, August 31 at 7 PM central
Our meeting will be held via zoom and, I have included the information below.
Additionally Shawn Callaway, cochair of the national diversity and inclusion committee and, member of the national Board of Directors will be joining us for this meeting.

Peace
Sara Luna

NFB OF ILLINOIS, DENISE AVANT, PRESIDENT is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: Diversity and Inclusion
Time, Aug 31, 2020 07:00 PM Central Time   (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting  https://zoom.us/j/4276313127?pwd=YkVXelNLWVQrK0FpWTk4SUJnZWFDZz09
Meeting ID: 427 631 3127
We will be using the regular affiliate passcode. If you need the passcode, feel free to email me at  sol.sky.luna at gmail.com

One tap mobile   +13126266799,,4276313127#,,,,,,0#,,6324# Link US (Chicago)

+16468769923,,4276313127#,,,,,,0#,,6324# Link U S (New York)

Sent from my iPhone