[IABS-Talk] Excellent Student Award Winner

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Thu Dec 10 05:43:45 UTC 2020

Southwest cook county cooperative for special education posted a picture of Zoe Tseng celebrating her award from national Federation of the blind. Here is the caption:

Zoe Tseng, an eighth grader at Prairie View Middle School in Tinley Park, was awarded the Excellent Student Award from The Illinois Association of Blind Students (IABS), a division of the National Federation of the Blind of Illinois and a chapter of the National Association of Blind Students. Zoe was recognized for her outstanding achievements in the areas of academic excellence, involvement in community service, and leadership skills in the classroom.

In Zoe’s in-service to her teachers this school year, she writes “my family, all my teachers, and I take everything one step at a time, problem solve, learn new things, create new strategies, and overcome every challenge we’re faced with. We're really just one big team of making things work. If I am determined, I can do anything.”