[IABS-Talk] Last Week to Apply for Washington Seminar 2021

davant1958 at gmail.com davant1958 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 22:57:48 UTC 2020

Hello all,

We hope you had a joyous Christmas. This is a friendly reminder that the
time to apply to represent the affiliate at the virtual Washington Seminar
2021 closes this week. Washington Seminar will start with the Great
Gathering-In on February 8 and will run through February 11. Washington
Seminar is a wonderful opportunity to meet with the Illinois Congressional
delegation and urge passage of legislation important to blind Americans. So,
no matter where you live in Illinois or whether you would be a first timer
or a veteran or you are a student or parent of a blind child, apply today.
You can find the Washington Seminar application for 2021 at
www.nfbofillinois.org/washington-seminar
<http://www.nfbofillinois.org/washington-seminar> . You have four more days
to apply as the deadline is December 31. Send your application to our state
president at president at nfbofillinois.org
<mailto:president at nfbofillinois.org>