[IABS-Talk] February 8th Chicago chapter meeting fan out calls

Robert Hansen hansen.robert70 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 2 21:15:21 UTC 2020

Good afternoon Federation people. I hope everybody is having a nice Sunday
afternoon. I know I am. It's that time when we should start doing our fan
out calls. Those of us that do the fan out calls go ahead and start doing
them. I'm not sure what the program for the chapter meeting this Saturday
will be, but I'm sure we will find out. So let them all know where the
chapter meeting is happening and the time it starts. That's a no of other
things like if there's a board meeting or not. Sometimes the events start
earlier. But basically as far as I know it starts at 1 on Saturday the 8th.
And begin your fan out calls. Thank you very much.

Robert Hansen
hansen.robert70 at gmail.com