[IABS-Talk] Federal Legislation update-HR 2086, Access Technology Affordability Act

Marilyn Green marilynvgreen at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 14:21:32 UTC 2020

Greetings federationists,

I am excited to report that we are beginning the new year with a new co-sponsor for HR 2086, Access Technology Affordability Act. Congressman Dan Lipinski has agreed to renew his co-sponsorship of this important bill that will increase independence for blind people.

If you live in Lipinski's district, please reach out to him with an e-mail or a phone call to let him know how much we appreciate his support. Feel free to reach out to me off list to get contact information for the Congressman's office.

If you would like to know more about our legislative priorities and how to build co-sponsorship for our initiatives, please reach out with questions and make your voice heard as we approach this election season.

Thanks for all that you do.

Marilyn