[IABS-Talk] Next NFBI Advocacy Committee Meeting

Michal Nowicki mnowicki4 at iCloud.com
Mon Jan 6 02:21:37 UTC 2020

Hello Federation Family,

The next NFBI Advocacy Committee meeting will take place this Wednesday, January 8 from 7:00-8:00 PM. This meeting will focus on marketing our affiliate and the Committee. Please be prepared to discuss ideas for advertising our organization.

The call in number is 605-313-4819. The code is NFBI (6324). One touch mobile is 605-313-4819,,6324. Everyone is welcome to call in.

Let’s go build the National Federation of the Blind of Illinois!

Michal

Sent from Mail for Windows 10