[IABS-Talk] Assistance or guidance would be sincerely appreciated

Ayoub Zurikat ayoub.zurikat.nfb at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 22:48:31 UTC 2020

Hello family,
I wonder if anybody out there can offer guidance, assistance, or even opportunities. I am looking for a part-time job position. Unfortunately, my independent search has not been successful thus far. To my dismay, it seems that my blindness is an element that is making employers quite hesitant. Of course, no one says that to your face, but you can read between the lines :-)
I am not looking for a position in my own field, which is counseling and psychotherapy. I'm just looking for something I can do, I'm quite flexible to do whatever, as long as I can do it.. Any kind of assistance is greatly appreciated.
Hoping and waiting to hear from you.
Blessings