[IABS-Talk] Illinois Caucus at NFB National Convention

davant1958 at gmail.com davant1958 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 00:57:13 UTC 2020

Join the National Federation of the Blind of Illinois on June 17 at 10 am
CST at our caucus during our national convention. We will have an
opportunity to talk about the convention, resolutions and voting during
convention, our upcoming virtual state convention, and much more. I look
forward to seeing all of you at our caucus. The Zoom information is below.

NFB OF ILLINOIS, DENISE AVANT, PRESIDENT is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom
meeting.

Topic: NFB of Illinois Caucus

Time: Jul 17, 2020 10:00 AM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/4276313127?pwd=YkVXelNLWVQrK0FpWTk4SUJnZWFDZz09

Meeting ID: 427 631 3127

Password: 6324

One tap mobile

+13126266799,,4276313127#,,,,0#,,6324# US (Chicago)

Denise R. Avant, Esq.

President,

773-991-8050

Live the life you want.