[IABS-Talk] Enroll to Vote Today

davant1958 at gmail.com davant1958 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 15:35:49 UTC 2020

Dear Bill,
People have always voted on resolutions on the convention floor. We have both seen resolutions voted down on the convention floor even when passed out of the Resolutions committee. It's only when there is a roll call when the vote is close that the delegates are called upon to cast ballots on behalf of the affiliate. Resolutions Committee will be meeting and it would be good if all Illinois members could make it to that meeting if possible, and make it to the caucus on Friday to discuss any resolutions. Michal Nowicki will be covering the meeting and writing a report to the board for us and I am part of the resolutions committee. Also, I might add that the resolutions will be posted on the NFB website. So our members have had and do have every opportunity to participate in our policy making process. Further, NFB members have voted in the past for our leaders.
So our votes have and do always count in the federation.

Denise R. Avant, Esq.
President,
773-991-8050
Live the life you want.