[IABS-Talk] Convention on wizard to till 5

Robert Hansen hansen.robert70 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 17:57:54 UTC 2020

Hello federation people.

during the summer months when I'm not working I usually will go over and do
a show at the radio station from my alma mater. because of the restrictions
on touching media and having to clean all of the records in the CDs after
use, I will be playing the national convention from 2 until 5 today. mainly
because it's a good thing to do and it will inform our listening audience.
I know we're going to be on zoom but for those people that have never heard
of us they will be in for a good learning experience.

Robert Hansen
hansen.robert70 at gmail.com